Reporting to the Marketing Manager in this role and working alongside the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing activities across the marketing mix, ensuring they are delivered on time and in budget and being able to report insight and findings. These include email campaigns, social media, press adverts, as well as producing marketing materials, print and digital, to support our sales teams and distribution partners across the globe.
You will manage the organisation of all exhibitions, including booking of travel and accommodation and transport ensuring demo kits and literature arrive on time. You will also be responsible for updating the website and intranet with relevant content to help the business achieve its goals. With an eye for detail, you will keep abreast of our competitors, reporting their activity to the Marketing Manager.
- A minimum of three years' marketing experience and ideally have a CIM qualification
- Proven capability of delivering marketing activities using multimedia channels, preferably within a B2B environment.
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for marketing
- A pro-active self-starter who likes to take ownership of their channels, who can prioritise and manage own workload.
- Experience in using Email platforms (Mailing Manager), Google analytics, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design or/and Illustrator.
- Experience creating and delivering content across social media platforms
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills and great attention to detail
- Create and maintain marketing materials including product literature, presentations, posters, banners etc
- Day to day management of social media communications
- Producing reports on competitor activity and campaign metrics to include Google Analytics when necessary
- Maintaining and updating the internal and external websites
- Produce engaging and timely newsletters to prospects and existing partners
- Manage the customer satisfaction reporting process
- Create and execute advertising campaigns
- Researching competitors and the industry as well as new media to market to
- Exhibition organisation
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with activity as requested
Development: At Modulift we are very ambitious and driven, ensuring our customers receive the very best from us. Last year alone we were excited to expand from 25 staff to 35. Internal growth and professional development programmes have been key to the company’s development. We want you to grow with us! Further expansion this year is likely to take us nearer to 40 staff, the future at Modulift is certainly a bright one!
Competitive Salary: £20,000 - £24,500 DOE.
Location: Poole, Dorset – Office based.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:30. Friday 08:30 to 16:00.
Pension: We provide a company pension scheme in accordance with UK legislative requirements.
Parking: Free parking, as well as a bike shelter.
Tea & Coffee: Provided to all employees.
How to Apply:
We’re professional people, looking for likeminded individuals, therefore we expect a professional application. For an application to be considered, an up to date CV must be submitted, supported by a tailored covering letter.