Reporting to the Marketing Manager in this newly created and varied role, you will manage the day to day marketing activities across multiple online and offline channels. These include email campaigns, social media, PR, SEO, PPC and website analytics, as well as producing marketing materials, print and digital, to support our sales teams and distribution partners across the globe.
You will manage the organisation of all exhibitions, including booking of transport and ensuring demo kits and literature arrive on time. You will also be responsible for updating the website and intranet with relevant content to help the business achieve its goals. With an eye for detail, you will keep abreast of our competitors, reporting their activity to the Marketing Manager.
Company Behavioural Values
We expect wholehearted buy in to our company behaviours, by all employees. These values are critical to our success as one close knit team:
Co-Operation, Respect, Honesty, Positivity & Pro-Activity
- A minimum of three years' marketing experience and ideally have a CIM qualification
- Proven capability of delivering marketing activities using multimedia channels, preferably within a B2B environment
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for marketing
- Experience in using Email platforms (Mailchimp), Google analytics, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design or/and Illustrator
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- A confident self-starter with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Create and maintain marketing materials including product literature, presentations, posters, banners etc
- Day to day management of social media communications
- Producing reports on competitor activity and campaign metrics to include Google Analytics
- Google Adword management
- Ensure all online marketing communication enriches SEO
- Maintaining, updating the internal and external websites
- Produce engaging and timely newsletters to prospects and existing partners
- Working with third party agencies to include the delivery of PR and creative artwork
- Manage the customer satisfaction reporting process
- Coordinating advertising campaigns
- Researching competitors and the industry as well as new media to market to
- Exhibition organisation
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with activity as requested
Development: At Modulift we are very ambitious and driven, ensuring our customers receive the very best from us. Last year alone we were excited to expand from 18 staff to 25. Internal growth and professional development programmes have been key to the company’s development. We want you to grow with us!
Competitive Salary: £20,000 - £24,500 DOE.
Location: Poole, Dorset – Primarily office based. However some Exhibition attendance and customer visits will be required in order to engage with and understand our industry needs and demands.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:30. Friday 08:30 to 16:00.
Pension: We provide a company pension scheme in accordance with UK legislative requirements.
Parking: Free parking, as well as a bike shelter.
Tea & Coffee: Provided to all employees.
- Application Requirements
For your application to be considered for the role you must provide an up to date CV. This must be supported by a tailored covering letter, detailing as a minimum, your suitability and experience against the role summary and essential candidate requirements.
Given the number of applications we receive for our roles, only candidates successful in passing to the next stage of their application will be contacted. Candidates may only apply once, changed or revised applications will not be considered.
Our HR Team can be contacted directly on +44 (0) 1202 621 511 should candidates wish to discuss the role or application process further.